This post may contain affiliate links
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I finally was beginning to feel better about my post-baby body. Well, until I put on a bathing suit for Ari’s swim lesson. After that? Yeah, not so much.
- I’ve been singing the Bedroom Intruder song for days. It gets stuck in my head and will.not.leave. I’m sure my coworkers are less than thrilled with me.
- I yelled at my mom via Facebook for posting a link to an article called “16 reasons to have daily sex.” We’re cool. But we’re not so cool that I want my mom to talk about sex on FB. Come on, Mom!!
- I’m totally obsessed with yoga. I seek out that post-yoga high! Can’t get enough.
- I have this feeling of “It’s only Wednesday!?” and “It’s already Wednesday?!” that I just can’t break free from right now. Worst.
- I’ve been a ‘single mom’ this week. Chad has been, to his dismay, working crazy hours. And it’s been a bummer. Ari has been pretty easy to deal with, but it’s no bueno without my partner in crime around.
- 10PM is a “late night” for me. It is what it is. I’m just old. And a mom. Oy!