This post may contain affiliate links
Let’s face it. Winter won’t be over for quite some time. We’ve got quite a few more months of dreary weather and anticipation of warmer months. So here’s a list of things that you can keep yourself busy with during these long winter months.
2. Watch all of the good movies that are out on DVD right now: Star Trek (don’t judge), Food Inc, Transformers 2, Weeds Season 5 (the new season will be starting before you know it–so catch up while you can!).
3. Eat Lucky Charms for dinner (What. This is a completely acceptable meal. Either breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Especially when there is too much snow to go to the store).
4. Browse etsy.com for amazing finds. And for ideas. Get crafty, people!
5. Research ways you can get involved in the community. Seriously. There are plenty of things to do, you just have to find them! Trust me. I know. I’ve looked. And I’ve found.
6. Get out of your comfort zone. So many of us are fine with staying indoors, hanging out with the same toxic people, doing the same things. Don’t be. Change it up. You can meet some great people on Twitter. Like these great people (Thanks Syracuse Twitter community!).
7. Get savvy at saving money. How? There are plenty of ways to research how to get the best bargains online. That way you’ll have plenty of money saved for the fun summer months! And there are some great frugal bloggers! Check out Fabulously Broke In The City (my personal fave).
8. Bake some goodies! & give them away to family and friends who will enjoy them.
9. Read, read, read. Go back and reread the classics. Check out bestsellers. Just read.