This post may contain affiliate links
It’s still Spring break around here and we’re keeping busy with activities and naps galore! But I feel like I’ve had too many awesome experiences to ignore as of late!
- The brand new podcast S-Town, from the people who bring you Serial and This American Life. I’m only one episode in and I’m already hooked. Totally hooked!
- The new mid-year Day Designer came out last week and I’m beyond in love with the designs. I’ve tried every planner out there — you name it, I’ve tried it. But the Day Designer is, by far, my favorite.
- I’m in love with all of the doormat tutorials I’ve seen lately. I think I’ve found my next craft project! Let’s just add it to the list, ya’ll.
- Speaking of lists, I’m in love with these 33 Lists to Make as seen on The Triplet Farm. As a list-maker, I’m absolutely obsessed with all of them!
- I’m feeling particularly inspired by OohBother’s 72-Hour Cleanse. Perhaps even so inspired that I’ll actually do it (I’m thinking this weekend….). Thoughts??
- The @InTheCLE twitter feed! I’m going to be the featured tweeter starting this Sunday! It’s my third time tweeting for In The CLE and I’m super excited — you should totally follow along.