This post may contain affiliate links
- Even though it’s been roughly 90+ degrees and humid out, I’m happy to see that Autumn is right around the corner! The arrival of Pumpkin Spice Lattes can only mean one thing, right? I love seeing the Halloween decorations out in stores and other signs that the seasons are changing.
- It feels like as the seasons change, things are going to start getting real! First we have my birthday at the beginning of October, followed by Ari’s THIRD birthday (holy smokes!), then Halloween, followed by Thanksgiving, and shortly thereafter is Christmas, and then New Years Day, and then the arrival of Baby Girl. HOLY SMOKES. Bring it, life! 🙂
- I’m playing in my husbands College Football Pick’em league for the second time. The first year I played I beat every. single. person. My strategy? Go down the spread and choose “Win. Lose. Win. Lose.” and randomly assign confidence points. And after just one week in this year? I’m in the lead by thirty freaking points. 🙂 And yes, I’m totally rubbing it in his face already.
- This weekend was so beautiful. It rained nearly the entire weekend, which made it ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. Bonus? I felt amazing! We pretty much just stayed indoors and watched movies & ate comfort food (I’ve been on a MAJOR soup kick as of late).
- I may have spoken a tad bit too soon by saying I felt “great.” No sooner did I schedule yesterdays blog post did I end up throwing up pretty much nonstop. Yet again. Ughhh. Seriously, pregnancy!? OVER it. I can’t tell if I have a bug or if the hyperemesis hasn’t quite run its course. Either way, I’m discouraged.
- Before I came down with this pregnancy plague again this weekend, I cleaned the house from top to bottom! And I even made my favorite Nutella Mascarpone Fillo Dough Bites! It’s been a couple of years since I made them, but they are just as delicious as I remember!