This post may contain affiliate links
- My pants started to get tight prior to even finding out I was pregnant. Which totally made sense once I found out I was pregnant. However, that happens FAST with a second pregnancy! Dang! People weren’t kidding!
- Morning sickness that lasts all day and taking care of a crazy ass toddler is hell on Earth. I know it shouldn’t last forever, but when you’re in the thick of it, it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- I’m trying to figure out HOW my boobs are going to get even bigger as pregnancy progresses and then after delivery. HOW is that even possible!?
- Speaking of boobs, I have to wear two sports bras — TWO!! — when I run.
- And speaking of running, I actually have continued to run. With Ari, I could barely walk without peeing myself. But this time around I’m staying active. In fact, walking/running intervals has been the one thing that reduces my nausea. Walking is definitely the easier of the two. Sometimes running makes my stomach churn. Yuck! However, I have run TWO races since finding out I was pregnant — a 5k and an 8k.
- I can’t put words together into sentences. Mom brain has kicked in mega hard and mega fast. I couldn’t remember the word WHEELCHAIR. Instead? Instead I called it “a big person stroller thing.” Yep. That happened. With someone who didn’t know I was pregnant. And I didn’t even know them well. Suuuuper.
More updates to come. Oh and blog posts that aren’t about pregnancy… Once I can get my pregnancy brain wrapped around the English language again. Ha.