Today, and everyday, I’m thankful for…
1. My husband. He is my best friend. He is my rock. He is my sanity. And he is an incredible father to Ari.
2. Baby Ari. Our unintentional little babycakes! He was a surprise, for sure; but an amazing blessing in our lives!
3. My family. My parents, my sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law, and all of my aunts and uncles. They are the village that helps us raise this little family of ours. And they are an awesome support system.
4. My job. And my co-workers. Not only am I grateful to have a job; but I’m grateful to have a job that I’m good at and that I like to do. And my co-workers are my second family. All of us girls are like a bunch of sisters. We laugh, we cry, we tease, we yell and we pick on each other. But I can also count on them to tell me how it is, holding nothing back.
5. My friends. I have a core group of girls that I have been friends with for forever. And I love them. No matter how much time passes between phone calls and visits,
6. The blogging community. I have met so many amazing people through blogging and social media. I know that some people think it’s weird. But I don’t care.
Wherever you are in your day, in your year, or in your life… I hope you’re able to take a moment to be thankful for something today. XO