This post may contain affiliate links
Winter in the Midwest seems to last FOR.EV.ER. Come Spring (which lasts for two days) and summer, it seems like all of us Ohioans try and cram as much into these short few months as possible. And the events are a-plenty, my friends!
Just looking at my social calendar for the next several months has me wondering when I’ll actually fit other important things in. Like sleep. And work. 😛 I kid! I kid! … kinda.
But seroiusly if you’re looking for something to do there is so much going on. Here’s what’s on my ‘can’t miss’ list for this weekend:
Saturday July 12th —
- Luau On The Lake : Whiskey Island, 4 PM : $60 at the door
- Yoga Rocks The Park : Lincoln Park, Tremont, 10 AM : $15
- Akron Farm & Flea Market : Musica, Akron , 9 AM – 3 PM : Free
- The Cleveland Flea : 3615 Superior Ave, Cleveland, 9 AM – 5 PM : Free
Sunday, July 13th —
- Moms Run This Town Half Marathon Training Run : Mustill Store, Towpath Trail, Akron : Free
- Cleveland Indians Game : Progressive Field, Cleveland, 1:05 PM : Ticket Prices Vary
- Free Concert & Food Truck Round Up : Keyser Barn, Cuyahoga Falls, 4 PM – 8 PM : Free
All of THIS happens in just ONE weekend! Bring on the summer, Northeast Ohio!
What’s on your summer “MUST DO” list?? And what big plans do you have for this weekend?