This post may contain affiliate links
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I’m obsessed with “Orange Is The New Black” on Netflix. OMG so good. Ya know what? Gotta hand it to ya, Netflix! First was House of Cards; now Orange is the New Black. Netflix is totally rockin’ it lately.
- the best part of vacation is not having any of our regular “home” responsibilities. Funny thing is? We still have the normal upkeep of a house, since we’re staying at my aunts vacation home; but it just isn’t our home. And my mind totally knows that! Want me to make the bed? Sure! Laundry? No prob! But at home, these simple chores are something I dread. Obviously vacation makes everything better.
- I’m super bummed that our Toms Zulily order is going to be delivered while we’re on vacay. I totally hoped that they’d be delivered before we left. 🙁 But, upside? We will have Toms waiting for us!! Thank goodness for neighbors who will pick up and hide our deliveries!
- our vacation is consisting of doing pretty much nothing. It’s perfect that way.
- it’s kinda nice to not have had to weigh in yesterday. I searched high and low for a scale in this house, but I can’t find it. Ohhhh, darn! 😉