This post may contain affiliate links
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- last night I called “dinner” some rice with a side of pineapple slices. It was delicious!
- the above statement could lead some people to think I’m pregnant. I’m not. I just have odd tastes.
- my Instagram pictures are nearly completely of Ari. The kid is too freakin’ cute, if I do say so myself!
- I got dressed up for work yesterday and everyone said something about it — coworkers, the barista at Starbucks, etc. Which means I normally look like a hot mess.
- the other day I actually went into work without brushing my hair because Ari woke up late and we rushed out of the house. So I guess I shouldn’t really be surprised that the barista at Starbucks told me I looked great when I actually got dressed + brushed my hair. Ha.
- my post-pregnant belly makes me super self conscious still. I’ve never really had an issue with weight before so it’s difficult to have a long journey to lose it all. Can’t it just come off overnight?? Ugh!
- my life is now complete knowing I can regularly order a Trenta Iced Coffee. That’s right — bigger than a Venti. Sign this caffeine addict up!!