This post may contain affiliate links
Linking up with the fabulous Shannon from Life After I Dew yet again to say SO WHAT if…
- I’ve been too distracted by work to pay any attention to social media.
- it took me a full 2 weeks to fold & put away 3 loads of laundry. Finally this past weekend I finished [thanks, mom, for the help!].
- the main reason I’m itching for Spring to arrive is for running outside, walking Babycakes in his stroller, and visiting the farmers market. But I’m truly in no hurry for summer!
- I seriously don’t know if I can remain friends with people who do not support marriage equality. There. I said it. Their hate is unjustified and equal rights is something I’m too vocal about to be able to remain friends with these people.
- my biggest hurdle in getting to the gym in the early morning is debating whether or not I’d rather bring Ari to bed and snuggle for a few hours instead. Gosh, I love that kid!