This post may contain affiliate links
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I can’t manage to stay awake after 9pm. Even on a weekend. Last weekend I went to bed at 8PM one night and 7:30PM the next. Exciting lives we are living, y’all.
- I’ve been going into work without makeup and mostly disheveled lately. I don’t even care that my hair is wet. I know that I’ll feel better all day if I put a little more effort into it. But. I just can’t.
- I laugh when Ari makes his pouty face. It’s hard not to laugh cause he looks hilarious and pathetic. It’s cute!
- it’s been a struggle to sit down at my computer at home after being tied to my computer for what feels like 24/7 during the work day.
- I’m still wearing maternity jeans. First off, they are so cute you would never know [thanks, Gap Maternity!]; Second, I refuse to buy clothes while I’m losing weight. I’ve got my eye on my favorite pair of skinny jeans. I will see you again soon, friend.