This post may contain affiliate links
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I’ve been cranky the last couple of days. It’s been a really crazy work week thus far, and I’m completely over it.
- I’m obsessed with the song Below My Feet by Mumford & Sons and have been listening to it on repeat over the last few days.
- part of my motivation for waking up to get to the gym early is because I “reward” myself with tanning afterward. And I like to have some color in the winter.
- I got a little sad yesterday when RueLaLa opened their sale for the Inn By The Sea in Cape Elizabeth Maine yesterday. That’s where we got married last year and where we vacationed a few years ago. And I totally wish we could make it back for an anniversary trip this year, but it’s not in the cards for us right now. 🙁
- this past week of the Bachelor made me so happy. LOVE me some crazy girl drama! Well, as long as I’m not involved. These whores are craaaaazy!
- I judge the girls’ dresses from the Bachelor on how good their boobs look in the dress. What’s the point of wearing a dress that shows bad cleavage??