This post may contain affiliate links
Northeast Ohio friends! — Make sure you enter my giveaway of 2 General Admission tickets to Red & White on Thursday Night!
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- Ari has still been using his Nap Nanny lounger even though it’s been through a recent voluntary recall. It’s seriously the only way that he’ll sleep at night. And it was the one ‘must-have’ item on our registry that we couldn’t live without.
- I completely enjoyed my ‘mama’s day out’. And I don’t feel even a smidge of guilt for taking the day for myself.
- our bedroom has been a hot mess since October. It just so happens to be a catchall for clean/folded laundry and other random items. Like the card basket from our elopement reception.
- I woke up at 4:00 am on Monday even though I had the day off. I wanted to spend my whole day doing things I love. Starting with an early morning yoga class.
- my idea of ‘making dinner’ is picking up takeout or eating ice cream straight from the carton.
- I love having ‘little’ things to look forward to. It helps me to not feel drowned by the monotony of each day. For instance, I’m 100% looking forward to getting paid tomorrow [first time in months!]. Then I’m looking forward to Red & White on Thursday Night next week. And then to an OBA event at Whole Foods the next week. I know, I live a crazy, wild + exciting life. 🙂