This post may contain affiliate links
I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say…
- I’ve been eying up the registration information for Bloggers in Sin City 2013 for days now, knowing full well that paying $599 right after the first of the year is just simply not an option. Ugh. Talk about setting myself up for disappointment! I should have never even looked up the info.
- the highlight of my week [thus far] was buying the Starbucks 12 Days of Gifting January tumbler + attending the Vitamix Cleveland tweetup. I’m a simple gal. 😉
- I am in love with this Etsy shop. I’ve yet to purchase anything, but I’m seriously considering the “I’m what happened in Vegas” onesie. If only to make Ari wear it and have people feel uncomfortable with our honesty.
- coffee has become my only means of surviving the day these last few weeks. I’m definitely struggling with the lack of sleep.
- my proudest moments the last couple of weeks has been the ability to paint my toenails AND fingernails twice! This seriously feels like a huge accomplishment. However, it takes me days to fold laundry and clean the bathroom. Priorities, people!
- our pumpkin is still out in the front of our house. I know I should just throw it in the trash bin, but I, again, have priorities… changing my nail polish > throwing away the pumpkin.
- I’m bummed that I’m too out of shape to do the Santa Hustle in Cedar Point in two weeks. It sounds like so much fun! Perhaps next year 😉