This post may contain affiliate links
It’s been really hard keeping track of what day of the week it is since I’m not working these days. To be honest, I’ve been meaning to post a So What Wednesday for a few weeks, but I kept missing Wednesday. I know, I know… only the ‘problems’ of someone who isn’t working! Ha!
Linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say…
SO WHAT if…
- I only have 5 outfits in ‘rotation’ right now. Nothing fits quite right and nothing feels comfortable yet. So I will continue to wear the same 5 outfits. Over. And over. And over again. Until my old clothes fit.
- I went a little overboard with the pies this year. My job is to bring Sweet Potato Pie to Thanksgiving tomorrow. But then I tasted a local bakeries Johnny Walker Butterscotch and Pumpkin Pie. Um, our Thanksgiving will not be complete without that tasty goodness. And then I bought a beautiful Apple + Praline pie from another local bakery.
- I have an addiction with supporting our local restaurants and bakeries who use all fresh, organic, and locally sourced ingredients [like both bakeries I bought the pies from]. I think more people should have my addiction! 😉
- I get dressed everyday [in one of the 5 aforementioned outfits] just so that I can run to Starbucks and interact with non-baby civilization for 5 minutes.
- I can sing every commercial that is on TV. This is what happens when you leave the TV on during the day to create noise in an otherwise quiet house.
- we aren’t going to put up a Christmas tree this year. We won’t be home for Christmas. Plus, we have two cats who would love to knock it over. So I won’t even bother.
- I’m not excited about Black Friday. I’m not actually in the market to buy anything AND that means that the shopping area I frequent [like for my daily Starbucks
fixrun] will be crazy busy until January. And then in January it will be too snowy to actually go anywhere. Blah!