This post may contain affiliate links
- This week has been way crazier than I anticipated it being. It was short on sleep, short on hours, but big on activity.
- I’m hoping that the weather doesn’t prevent my BFF + I from hanging out this afternoon. We have a cupcake + wine date!
- I would pay one of my friends in Buffalo/Syracuse to send me some sponge candy. It’s a candy/chocolate that can only be bought in Western New York. And it is amazeballs.
- Yesterday was the one-year anniversary of when we found out we were pregnant. Talk about putting the past year into perspective! It’s crazy to think about how our life was just one year ago.
- I’m keeping things short + sweet today. Things are way too busy around here. But my dad is coming up from Kentucky tonight so hopefully tomorrow I’ll have a bit more time to spend behind the computer. Cause hopefully Grandpa will be playing with his smitten little Babycakes!