This post may contain affiliate links
- Wednesday night Chad and I went to see World War Z. And? It was my idea. I hate zombie everything. And my heart was racing during the entire movie. But I liked it. A lot!
- I was up at 6am Friday even though I didn’t have to work. I was up early to take Ari to the sitter and enjoy my “me” day — a power yoga class, a massage, and taking myself out to lunch! Just pretty much a mama’s day out all by my lonesome on a random Friday — doing all of my favorite things. 🙂 No regrets.
- It’s freaking almost July… JULY!! I just can’t believe it. That’s all.
- Ari is back in swim lessons for round two. Only difference? This time it’s on Saturday mornings. At 10am…. Which is nap time. Oy. He’s been doing OK, but is noticeably exhausted afterward [we refer to this as borderline crazy baby in our household].
- Poor Babycakes is teething or has some sort of cold. He’s a sneezing, snotty mess. And the coughing and drooling! Oy!
- When I’m having a bad day, or even on good days, I just look at a picture of Ari & I’m instantly happier.
- My last couple of runs, I’ve been taking a different route on the towpath. And completely loving it! Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes. Now I can’t wait until my next run!
- I pretty much give My Pal Scout or Violet to every single person who is expecting a baby or any person with a kid that doesn’t have one. This toy is genius. And is Ari’s absolute favorite. And I’m not sorry I sing the songs all day long. To everyone. 🙂