This post may contain affiliate links
- I feel a LOT of pressure. And no, silly, not emotional or mental pressure… (although, truthfully, there is a bit of that). But lots and lots of pressure… pelvic pressure! I’ve asked my doctors and, although I don’t recall having this kind of pressure this early with Ari, it’s apparently normal. Oi.
- I’m still sick-ish. Yep. I’m back at work! But I’m still feeling kind of ‘off’ some days. Still throwing up on occasion. It’s definitely better than it was; but not great by any means.
- Sleep is a thing of the past. I mean, I’m sleeping, mostly. But I’m tossing and turning when I’m asleep, so it’s incredibly restless. I remember experiencing that with Ari, too; but it was much later in the pregnancy.
- Oh, have I mentioned that I’m officially 29 weeks?? So that means I’m also officially in the third trimester! Home stretch, here we come!
- I’ve only gained a few pounds this pregnancy. Shocker, I know. Turns out having no appetite and throwing up frequently means instead of looking 7+ months pregnant, I look 5ish months pregnant.
- This girl is a mover and a shaker!! It’s probably because she is sitting much higher than Ari was, but I can feel flips all day (and all night) long. After my pregnancy with Ari, I couldn’t understand how movement and kicks could be painful. I mean, I felt them with Ari — lots of them — but I guess not like this! HOLY SMOKES. She’s an acrobat!
- I cannot wait to meet her. First time around, I was petrified. Knowing what to actually expect postpartum is a lifesaver. And as difficult as I know it will be, I can’t wait for her to be here. With Ari I wanted to keep him baking for as long as possible (and he totally got the memo at 41 weeks); but this time I’m cool with her making an appearance a little early. Though, likely, that will not happen.
- TMI alert… my boobs are leaking already. Seriously. I forgot how much “fun” this part is. Ha. I forgot I would need nursing pads before the baby is born. Sigh.