This post may contain affiliate links
When I planned Ari’s third birthday party, I scoured the web for inspiration. He was dead set on having a Minions party. Admittedly, Minions isn’t my favorite movie. But who’s to argue with a (nearly) three year old?? Not I, friends!
- Cotton Candy (from the amusement park scene)
- Giant lollipops (as ‘unicorn horns’)
- Cheetos (the caterpillar that never turned into a butterfly
- Cookies (cookie robots!)
- Lemonade (anti-gravity serum)
- Chips + Salsa (El Macho inspired)
- Bananas (or banana runts)
- Jelly (jelly sandwiches)
- Cupcakes (from Bake My Day cupcake shop in the movie)
- Make macaroni rockets by gluing elbow macaroni onto paper!
- Use squirt guns as “freeze rays” during free play.
- Use popsicle sticks, yellow + blue washable markers, and googly-eyes to make little minion ‘puppets.’
And don’t forget about posting the “Party Rules”!
PS. The Minions have totally grown on me a bit… 😛 Just don’t tell anyone.