I really have a lot planned for myself this weekend. Maybe if I write them down, I will hold myself accountable for getting to these things. So they aren’t really ‘urgent,’ but I would really like to spend a weekend focusing on ME. I always say I’m going to do this, but I never really do.
What is your favorite fizzy, bubbly drink? Cherry Coke Zero! I’m so glad I was introduced to it.
What is your favorite deep-fried food? Chimichangas! The one thing I will splurge on a couple times a year!
What is your favorite hot beverage? Tea. I don’t like my coffee hot. I only drink Iced Coffee…. and I HATE iced tea. Yuck!
What is your favorite really messy food? I am a messy person, so usually whatever I eat, it’s a mess.
What is your favorite recipe for a blended or mixed beverage? I love White Russians! YUM!
-went to a new yoga class. it was ok. different.
-but also stopped at my favorite cupcake shop. look at the beautiful crispy coconut double chocolate goodness! i have a weakness for fancy desserts!
-talked with my friend jeff tonight. it’s been a while since we’ve caught up. i really miss him and jen.
– i’m really excited. i’m not sure why. just prospects. the future.
-my friends rock. i hope they know that.
-doing a lot of reading tonight. i love david sedaris.
-going to focus on ME and yoga for the next few days. master yoga class saturday morning an perhaps a music and yogi class tomorrow night. if not, maybe some pottery painting!
1. finish this gosh darn training! grr! i’m tired of talking about telecom crap!
2. go to the bank. gotta finally do this. (so there’s really no reason that i’m avoiding this other than i’m lazy)
3. check out a new yoga class at the Yoga Lounge in Hudson. pretty excited to check out a new teacher.
4. very excited about my yoga masters class with Kinndli McCullom on saturday. should be different and challenging!
5. debating whether or not to go to the krishna das performance on monday.
6. having trouble concentrating on things of value (ie. life, money, ME). not sure why. i’m just really dazed. i blame it on stress.
7. did i mention i’m really looking forward to the yoga practices i have planned? seriously. very excited.
8. wanting to organize. big time. when i’m stressed or under pressure or need to relax, i have an urge to organize everything. if i had to self-analyze, i’d say that this probably comes from an urge to control the things that i can have some control over… or, in other words, i have an urge to control everything, but since i can’t control certain things in my life, i will control everything else.
9. i have an itch to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather.
“Even in the presence of extraordinary pain, we were taking right action, we were attending to our practice, each in his own way.” -Meditations from the Mat.
My little pink heart is on it’s little brown raft
Floating out to sea
And what can I say but I’m wired this way
And you’re wired to me
And what can I do but wallow in you unintentionally.