This post may contain affiliate links
May Dreams / Goals:
1. Eat meals at/from home every day of the week but one. This is a tough one. We usually eat out a few times a week. Last week, for example, we had 99 cent tacos on Wednesday, O’Charley’s takeout on Friday, Guys Pizza calzones on Saturday, and we went to a thai restaurant on Sunday. And I’m pretty sure the other days we ate leftovers from these places. We definitely need to scale it back.
2. In an effort to clean out the pantry and our freezer; buy nothing from the grocery store except perishables: fresh produce, milk, bread. Far too much in our pantry and freezer. For real.
3. Read three new books. Hopefully one of which is the Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest.
4. Try two new recipes. At least. It’s time for me to get creative.
5. Work out even more than I did in April. Time to hit the gym, hard!
6. Spring clean. Big time. Reorganize the kitchen and pantry; organize the closets; clean out the garage; and do the landscaping.
7. Keep up with keeping the house clean during the week. That means more time for relaxing on the weekends!
8. Get a haircut. It’s been about a year since my last hair
trimcut, so it’s about time. In fact, it’s long overdue.
9. Plan the rest of our cruise. So many excursions = so overwhelming! How to choose? Sigh.
10. Book a massage. The package has been paid for; I need to plan a day.
11. Plan a special day for the BF’s birthday. May 13th is right around the corner!
2. Continue working out a lot. I worked out as much as possible. Not quite 5 days a week every week, but at least 2 weeks were 5 days.
3. Make sure that at least one of those 5 workouts a week is a yoga class. I was able to make it to at least 3 yoga classes in the month of April, but my schedule made the last couple of weeks of April impossible.