This post may contain affiliate links
Oh, hi! Just Martha freaking Stewart over here! I have some other content in the works, but I’ve honestly been cooking and creating recipes nonstop. It’s hard not to share such delicious (and easy!) recipes.
I created this recipe for the big kids. We’ve been eating so much pizza — from frozen to takeout — and I’m kind of over it. Knowing that they LOVE pizza, I decided to basically make “pizza pasta.” And, oh my gosh!, it was a huge hit.
My 4-year-old, Remy, was super excited about this meal because I let her help. Thankfully, it’s basically a dump-and-start meal, so it was easy to get her involved in the process. Plus, when she helps, it encourages her to eat something new and different. She’s so picky about food lately so I’m desperate for anything I can get.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this recipe. It’s SO not healthy! Ha! But it is incredible. It’s hearty, it’s fulfilling, and it’s just super yummy
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- 16 ounces of ziti
- 2 cups of pasta sauce
- 1.5 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Dump all of the ingredients (minus the pasta sauce and cheese) into the Instant Pot. Make sure pasta is covered with liquid!
- Turn on your Instant Pot to Manual - high - for six minutes.
- Let naturally release for an additional 6 minutes, then quick release.
- Pour pasta sauce into cooked pasta mixture. Then slowly add cheeses until melty, ooey, and deliciously gooey.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY your delicious "Pizza Pasta"!
The before pictures? They aren’t so pretty. Dump and cook meals are not always pretty — but they ARE delicious!
So tell me this — what’s your trick for making kids eat what you make?!