This post may contain affiliate links
My new shift not only provides me with some extra morning snuggle + playdate time with Moosh (#BabyAri), but I also get Wednesdays off.
PEOPLE! — A WHOLE DAY in the middle of the week… for me & Babycakes! Yayyyy!
We’ve definitely been keeping ourselves busy on our day off.
- Workouts. L-O-V-E getting a workout in at the gym while Ari plays at the gym sitter for about an hour. Plus, after I finish my cardio, Moosh + I play in the indoor playhouse! He loves it. So do I!
- Date night. OK. So technically we’ve only gone on one Wednesday date night. But it’s totally nice to have that option in the middle of the week. Cause let’s face it — we never ever went out on a Friday or Saturday. Ever. We’re much more inclined to go on a date in the middle of the week. We prefer that weekends are for pajamas. 🙂
- Doctors appointments. Not having to use personal time/sick time/vacation time for a doctors appointment!? WIN! We’ve taken Moosh to the allergist, myself to the eye doctor and several other appointments, and then also appointments at home! Perfection.
- Races! That’s right. There is a Wednesday night race series in the area. You bet your butt I’m going to run them!
- Catching up on life. Most people don’t have off on Wednesdays. Which means I have a bunch of time to do with what I
wantneed. Having a day in the middle of the week to keep our lives together is super helpful. Usually I end up cleaning the entire house from top to bottom.
What do you like to do on your day off?? And what would you recommend me and Moosh do on our day off?! Suggestions, please!