This post may contain affiliate links
It’s Friday and that means it’s time for the Friday 5! This week is a little different. It’s based off the game Taboo (this week only). So you have to answer the questions below without using the Taboo words. This should make this edition of the Friday 5 a little more interesting.
1. Who’s making a positive difference in your life? Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.
BF (that is his name in this blog, so I can use it) makes a difference in my life every day. He is so wonderful and supportive. But also, I am. I mean, ultimately we are all responsible for our own destiny, right?
2. Where would you like to be right now? Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.
I would like to be sleeping. I just woke up and my allergies are killing me. Or spending another day off with BF.
3. What’s the first thing you’d do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift? Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.
I would reduce my student loans. There wouldn’t be
much any left after that.
4. What super-power would you really like to have? Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.
I want to soar through the air like a bird.
5. What’s your favorite sound? Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____’s voice.
Giggling. And things that are whispered. Whispering is fun, don’t ya think? Especially whispers from that special someone.
So what are your answers??