This post may contain affiliate links
Eeek! This Friday 5 is right up my alley this week!
- When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
All I need lately is a little caffeine to be wired for the whole night, so just a few sips off of a latte, and I’m good to go!
- What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
Stress; stress; and more stress.
- When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
I’m likely to lay in bed more than usual, trying to sleep. Last week I hardly slept at all, and I wasn’t able to convince myself to get out of bed in the mornings (to go to the gym, or otherwise). I just stayed in bed thinking “if I just stay here a little longer, I know I’ll fall asleep,” but it never happened.
- Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
Besides me? Probably the BF; because I’m always tossing and turning and waking him up! Oops!
- In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
I’ve been… a handful lately without enough sleep. I tend to be overly emotional. Last night, for instance, I cried. Not enough sleep makes me extremely cranky. Blah.