I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I’m beyond excited that Pretty Little Liars is back on! Last night I was giddy at the sound of the music! And I don’t care if you judge me for this. I love this completely mindless show.
- one of the proudest moments of the last couple of months has been having both of my hands painted simultaneously. Usually only one set of nails gets painted before I get pulled into another direction [cough-cough — Ari].
- I never posted Ari’s 7-month update. Or his 8-month update. Ya know what happens when you have an 8-month old?? Nothing. Well, nothing but chasing him around. So yeah. Pretty much our lives are consumed by chasing Babycakes around.
- the highlight of my work day is going for runs on my lunch break. I know I could be doing work, but I’ve been totally looking forward to that time spent on the trail with just my running shoes and my music. When I get back to the office, I realize that office politics and drama are not at all what life is about.
- we’re quickly loading up our summer social calendar! I don’t want to avoid doing fun things just because we have a baby. And I don’t necessarily want to leave him behind; I’d rather him have fun and experience fun things with us! Like festivals, parties, etc. Having a baby doesn’t mean staying at home!
- few things make me happier than a sleeping baby, a freshly cleaned house, and an ice cold beer. It’s the simple things, folks!