But nothing stops me from filling out this weeks edition of the Friday 5!
1. Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?
I prefer Panera Bread’s bagels. Especially the french toast bagel, toasted, nothing on it! I’m a plain jane like that!
2. What is your favorite style of doughnut?
I’m not a doughnut eater… but once in a blue moon I will have a hankering (did i just say hankering? really??) for those little chocolate covered ones. Part of their deliciousness comes from the fact that they are mostly stale tasting! YUM. Now I want some. 😛
3. What’s your favorite flavor of lifesavers?
Wint-o-green. All the rest are gross!
4. What o-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?
Honey nut cheerios. De-LISH!
5. How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones?
Not a huge fan of fried foods, but once in a while some o-rings from a local place around here in Akron.