Hear me out. S’mores, but all year long. See, I know that s’mores are traditionally a Summertime thing. But why do they have to be?! Thanks to being team #airfryer, I can make s’mores from January to December. You’ve gotta see how easy this Air Fryer S’mores Recipe is!
What you’ll need
If you have ever made s’mores before (are there people who haven’t!?), you’ll know that it doesn’t take much. All you’ll need are some graham crackers, delicious chocolate, and marshmallows.
My suggestion would be the following two things. Number one: Use BIG, fluffy marshmallows. If you want to make your own homemade marshmallows, try this marshmallow recipe. Number two: Use an air fryer with a viewing window. This one is what I used. That way you can keep an eye on how dark your marshmallow gets (or doesn’t get).
Air Fryer S’mores Recipe
- 8 long pieces of graham crackers
- 8 large s’more size marshmallows
- 2 Hershey bars
- Snap graham crackers in half making two sections.
- Divide chocolate bars into 4, three-piece sections.
- Add one section of chocolate onto a graham cracker, and one marshmallow to a graham cracker.
- Place the crackers open faced up in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350 for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the crackers and place crackers with chocolate on top of the crackers with marshmallows.
- Enjoy the mess from the comfort of indoors! 🙂