Grilling season is nearly upon us here in the Midwest. But, to be honest, our weather can be crazy unpredictable. As much as I love to grill, I need some stability in this weather before I can stand outside. Luckily kitchen gadgets have helped us tremendously over the colder months. I can make a delicious air fryer ribeye steak and mushrooms without stepping foot outside. It’s the perfect option for when the weather is less than ideal, but you still want a delicious (tastes like it’s from a grill) meal!
What you’ll need
As you may know, I’m a big fan of two kitchen appliances — my Instant Pot and my air fryer. We use our air fryer every single day. Truly! And we actually have two. I prefer to use this Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 air fryer the most.
Other than having an air fryer, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Ribeye Steak, 9 ounces
- mushrooms, sliced
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder
That’s it! It’s a really simple list of ingredients, which I think makes the best tasting steak. Bonus that it can be made rain or shine, Winter or Summer, right?
How to make Air Fryer Ribeye Steak and Mushrooms
- 1 Ribeye Steak, 9 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Melt your butter in a medium sized bowl. Once melted, add in your Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Using a brush, baste both sides with the butter mixture.
- Place your steak in your air fryer, with your mushrooms nestling the side of the steak.
- Cook your steak and mushrooms for 10 minutes one side at 400 degrees. Flip your steak and cook for a remaining 8 minutes on the other side.
- Plate with your steak and mushrooms on top or on the side!