This post may contain affiliate links
One of my favorite gal-bloggers, Someday I’ll Get There, gave me a wonderful award (PS. Isn’t her blog header the cutest!?! Krystyn at Krizzy designs did her blog header and gave my blog it’s makeover!) Also, Someday I’ll Get There is one of my personal favorites! 🙂 She is the best!
Apparently this award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Eight other fab bloggers? That should be easy!
Here they are:
1. Carolyn at Hang On Little Tomato! I just love everything about her blog, her style, everything! Everyone should definitely check her blog out!
2. Mich at Who Is Mich? She keeps me very entertained and is a fantastic gal! Hope to keep in touch with this new blogger friend!
3. Stace at Seashells and Sunshine. She’s thinking about trying out a yoga class and I love to give a little yoga-class advice!
4. Dawn at Thoughts From Along the Broken Road. She is an inspiration with her Grace in the Small Things! Keeps reminding me to smile at take comfort in the good stuff!
5. Completely Charming. I’m a new reader, and am very much enjoying this cute blog!
6. Heidi at Our Newlywed Life. A self-proclaimed ‘organizational disaster’ has one thing together at least — her blog! Check out how cute it is!
7. Ashley-Cita! Her post today is hilarious! And her and her hubby travel hours for good BBQ! Who doesn’t love that!?!? Heck yes!
8. Last, but not least, My Greyhound Station! This is my real life best gal! She and I have been friends for years and I love her dearly!