I’ve had an ‘off’ week this past week. I can’t exactly explain why. So instead of letting the ‘blah’-ness of a couple of rough weeks wear me down, I’m celebrating the small victories and the little things…
- It’s no secret that I love my UP by Jawbone. It keeps me (extra) motivated. Well I’ve walked/ran an average of 13,844 steps PER DAY over the last 16 days.
That’s a total of 221,517 STEPS IN SIXTEEN DAYS! I worked my butt off to keep myself moving even on days where I just didn’t feel like it.
- Our house is clean and (semi) organized. That’s just a complete win, in my opinion. It doesn’t happen all that often where I feel like I can sit down. Usually I’m thinking “I should be doing [insert name of chore here].”
- I drove in the car for about an hour and a half, by myself, with the windows down and my fave playlist blasting. Sometimes that’s all I need to reset myself, but I don’t end up driving far enough distances on a regular basis to accommodate it. Plus, Moosh is usually in the car with me. Not this time! 🙂
- I’m feeling and seeing results from a 7-day clean-eating challenge I’m currently doing. Starting to feel better gives me even more drive + motivation to keep going! — Even if no one else can tell — YET!
- My husband and Moosh are both healthy AND happy. After seeing some pictures from a local childrens’ hospital, it put things back into perspective: At least we have our health.
- I can say that I survived a week that really pushed me to my limits. It was rough, but I made it.