- My days with #ToddlerAri (formerly #BabyAri) have been jam-packed with awesome. One of our favorite things to do is to hit up whatever fun, free, local event is happening! This week we visited the Akron Art Museum (again) for their Free Thursday event
- I cannot wait for farmers’ market season to start! I miss getting fresh fruits + veggies, locally sourced, in a fun outdoor environment!
- There are TWO posts you should see right this very second:
1. The Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo ticket giveaway.
2. My post on the Pretty Muddy blog about running dirty + eating clean!
- This post from West Coast Mama blog about struggling to stay positive in the day-to-day mundane of life is such a great reminder for all of us. I’ve been keeping a gratitude journal since the beginning of the year. Each day I write something, regardless of how simple and unthrilling it is, down in my ‘gratitude’ notebook. But sometimes it’s just hard. #BeGrateful, y’all.