Ari Davis // 16 months

February 18, 2014 in Ari Davis,family,life,mommyhood,Oh baby!,parenthood,updates

BabyA16mos

It’s hard to believe my baby turned 16 months old yesterday! Where have the last year and a half gone!?

Ya know, he’s a totally happy baby. I mean, so so happy. Which is good. But people tend not to believe that he was colicky as an infant. But no, friends, he was… we earned those parenting stripes. And it was rough!

Other than being happy he’s just totally fun. He laughs non-stop, loves to dance, but is kind of shy. Especially recently. He’s become fairly mommy-clingy (I love this AND I hate this!).

The poor kid has had his fair share of middle-of-the-night moments lately, but that’s because he seems to be getting some of his back teeth (which I hear is pretty painful for them).

But he’s a beacon of good health and happiness! So what more could a parent want!

Kayla February 18, 2014 at 10:54 am

What a cutie pie!! My babies are 13,10 & 9 and all I can say is cherish every bit of it!! Visiting from BYB!

Thaleia (@Something2Offer) February 18, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Love your graphic! It just grabs your attention. Your little guy looks so big and healthy. Love how you shared what makes him unique at this age in his life. Great way to treasure your little man!

katelin February 18, 2014 at 6:20 pm

aw he’s getting so big. too cute!

Olivia February 18, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Oh my gosh this sounds just like my 18 month old! Anyone who knew her as an infant knew a cranky, colic laden screaming little being. When they meet her now, she’s super personable, has a great sense of humor and loves everyone. So funny how those lovely little people were inside those screaming angry babies!!

Beth February 18, 2014 at 9:59 pm

What a handsome little fella! 16 months is such a great age. Actually, all ages are pretty awesome, but I love 1-2 years.

Sharla Orren February 21, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Aww! This is great! I miss mine being little but I am loving the age they are in now!!