Fall is my most favorite time of year. The weather is perfect, pumpkin drinks are in abundance, and there is so much to do!
Here’s a bit of what’s on my radar right now ::
- Alicia from Poise In Parma is hosting a giveaway of a local shirt from GV Art & Design. The giveaway is only open through tonight, so hurry! Alicia also has a discount code if you’re looking to place an order on their website (which I will be doing!).
- This Saturday is the last outdoor Cleveland Flea of the 2013 season! I cannot wait. We’ll be downtown on East 4th for Ari’s 1-year photo shoot with Julie from Je T’Adore Photography in the morning, so a stop by The Flea is definitely in order! Perhaps even an Ohio City family lunch date afterward?? OK, that might be pushing it.http://lifeinthecle.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/my-hair-spiration/
- Heather from Mile26andMore.com is such a rockstar with her Advocare challenge! Such an inspiration! And this mama looks fantastic after her 24-day challenge! But let’s face it, this mama was in amazing shape even before the challenge! 🙂
- This post from my dearest Charlene about her recent hair-spiration, courtesy of Charles Scott Salon!
- This post from Maria of the Daily Downward Dog on learning to love your Chair Pose! As someone with a serious love-hate feeling towards Utkatasana (chair pose), I can completely appreciate this! And I’m certain that if you’ve ever smiled through something (anything) uncomfortable, you will too!
- Don’t forget to check out Sweeney Todd at the Hannah Theater at Playhouse Square while you can! Use code PR6 for $10 off each A Level Ticket.
- Orange. Whiskey. Marshmallows. Sayyyyy what?? Yep. Check them out.
- Harness Cycle in Cleveland does a “Run The Bridges” run every Wednesday. And every Wednesday I wish I’d driven to Cleveland to run with them!
- Last, but not least, MyMemories.com is offering a FREE download of My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Suite Version 4.0 for ONE WEEK! Just use code FreeTreatLO88 ! It’s only available for the next 7 days, so download it fast! 🙂