So What! Wednesday

May 22, 2013 in So What! Wednesday

I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…

sowhatidew_zps90902df1

• I’ve watched 9 episodes of American Horror Story on Netflix in 3 days.  It’s not scary and it’s mildly entertaining while I’m pumping. Works for me.
  • I try to motivate myself to get to the gym in the early morning by convincing myself that I’ll feel better afterward. And it’s true. I feel way better after working out. photo (64)
  • even after setting those alarms last night, I couldn’t get up. I think I’m having some fatigue issues. But I’m not looking forward to going to the doctor for it. 🙁
  • Chad and I are convinced that our kid is the cutest of all time. He recently started to ‘dance’ on command. It’s hilarious and freakin’ adorable!
  • I’m overly excited about having a three day weekend both this weekend and next! Which makes for a 3 day work week next week! Woooo hooooo!
  • our dates consist of an early dinner and a trip to Home Depot. I love it. 🙂
  • I’ve been obsessed with window shopping for patio furniture. We’re not ready to purchase it yet, but I can’t wait to find the perfect set. [Umm, I sound scary domesticated in this So What Wednesday post… LOL].

Amanda May 22, 2013 at 7:39 am

I LOVE American Horror Story, are you watching season 1 or 2?! I loved both of them and got my husband hooked as well.

Patio furniture is not an easy decision. It took us a month to find something we both liked!

Rachel May 22, 2013 at 8:43 am

I’m on Season 1. It’s such a weird show! LOL 🙂

Yeah I’m thinking it will take us most of the summer to find patio furniture

Jenny
Twitter: americanrninnz
May 22, 2013 at 9:18 am

He is SO cute! And I can’t believe how much he has grown!

You are such an inspiration with your workouts and dedication to getting to the gym. I’m seriously impressed. I hope that your fatigue issues clear up soon 🙂

Wait, what? May 22, 2013 at 11:02 am

First time visitor here … but why are you setting alarms for almost 3am to work out? Do you work the night shift?

Rachel May 22, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I don’t work the night shift. I just find it easiest to wake up in the very early morning to work out. I like morning workouts and with a baby at home, leaving at 3:30 am while my husband and baby sleep is the easiest 🙂

Oh Okay May 22, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I just am freaking about the idea of waking up at 5am to work out and can’t bother so when I saw 2:40am I’m like GET. OUT. Heh! I work from 8am to 4:30 pm and I go to school and I really, really enjoy sleeping. I’m also 100 lbs or so overweight though.