I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I’ve watched 9 episodes of American Horror Story on Netflix in 3 days. It’s not scary and it’s mildly entertaining while I’m pumping. Works for me.
- I try to motivate myself to get to the gym in the early morning by convincing myself that I’ll feel better afterward. And it’s true. I feel way better after working out.
- even after setting those alarms last night, I couldn’t get up. I think I’m having some fatigue issues. But I’m not looking forward to going to the doctor for it. 🙁
- Chad and I are convinced that our kid is the cutest of all time. He recently started to ‘dance’ on command. It’s hilarious and freakin’ adorable!
- I’m overly excited about having a three day weekend both this weekend and next! Which makes for a 3 day work week next week! Woooo hooooo!
- our dates consist of an early dinner and a trip to Home Depot. I love it. 🙂
- I’ve been obsessed with window shopping for patio furniture. We’re not ready to purchase it yet, but I can’t wait to find the perfect set. [Umm, I sound scary domesticated in this So What Wednesday post… LOL].