I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- my anxiety and stress have been driving me batty this week. I’ve had a rough few days. And I’ve been apologizing to all of those who have to put up with me.
- my to-do list is growing by the minute. I can’t seem to get anything accomplished. Or remember anything long enough to write it down and stay organized. I’m losing my mind, y’all. I’ll remember I have an appointment and when I go to grab paper to write it down, I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.
- Netflix will be the death of my spare time. I am watching one complete TV series after another! And The L Word is now in my queue! Score! Can’t wait to watch it from start to finish again! [PS. Yes one of my fave shows of all time is a Showtime Lesbi-drama! Haha! It’s like the L Gossip Girl].
- Chad + I are now those people who “ooh” and “ahh” over every single thing our baby does. And we scream it from the rooftops [also known as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter]. I know it’s annoying, but #SorryI’mNotSorry
- I am having Etsy withdrawls. If I can’t get crafty myself, I want to purchase everyone else’s craftiness. I haven’t made an Etsy purchase in ages, but I think I’m due. I just don’t know if I can decide on one thing!