- My mom came into town last night. I’m excited for a couple of reasons:
1. She hasn’t been able to visit very much since January. She was here the first week I went back to work + then again a couple of weeks ago.
2. Chad and I are going to go on a date while she’s here! Yep, another day date [evenings are still too exhausting and hectic for us]. It’s pretty awesome having her around.
- This blog post about explaining gender to boys is something I have a feeling I’m going to relate to at some point. I’ll have to save this.
- I kind of misplaced my kindle. I mean, I know it’s around here somewhere. But I have “stuff” scattered everywhere. I’m going to make it a point to find it this weekend.
- Ari totally needs this Where the Wild Things Are print from Etsy store Olive and Birch:
- We scored tickets to the Indians home opener this Monday, but we aren’t able to go. Luckily, we have tickets to the game next Saturday against the Chicago White Sox in the Indians Social Suite!
- I have a three-day weekend. And it seriously couldn’t have come at a better time. I need Monday off in the worst way.