I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I’m feeling a bit guilty for being off work today. Ari’s sitter will be welcoming her first grandson into the world, so she’s going to spend the day with family. Chad has a crazy late day scheduled at work, so I get a [bonus] day off with my fave little guy. Pray he naps, please. Otherwise this day could be a complete nightmare.
- I’ve been a bad blogger for the last week. Life happens. I’m just rolling with it. All of those posts sitting in draft status? They’ll be there tomorrow
- I haven’t painted my nails in over 4 weeks. It’s not for lack of effort. Getting 3 nails painted doesn’t quite count.
- for the last few nights I’ve been sleeping in the nursery with Ari. Chad has had a sinus infection and Ari + I were trying to avoid it. And so we did.
- I love the show Girls on HBO. It’s quirky and weird. And funny in it’s own odd way.
- the highlight of my weekend will likely be Justin Timberlake on SNL. No, I’m not a crazy JT fan. However, that triple threat is hilarious. Seriously. Love him.