- In Syracuse I loved going to the gym on Friday evenings. The gym would practically be empty and I would have free reign! But yesterday I went to Planet Fitness here in Akron and it was crazy busy. Like, giant parking lot completely packed. Craziness.
- I cannot get enough of NPR! It’s pretty much the only radio I listen to. And if I had any extra funds right now I’d be contributing to their Spring Fund Drive. I’ve donated in the past, and I will again in the future. But for now, we need you to support your local NPR station! I can’t imagine my life without Morning Edition or This American Life.
- Our little family of three is going to a friends house today for a a get together. All of us and three of my best girlfriends + their families are all getting together for a lunch play date! We haven’t all been together in months. And Ari has grown so much since then!
- I have a new TV obsession: Revenge. It started as something to pass the time since I was all caught up on Pretty Little Liars. But I actually really like it.
- Just when I thought we were over the hardest stage [colic] we start an equally fun stage — teething. Ughhhh. Please tell me this gets easier? Ha.
- Babycakes LOVES my iPhone and Chad’s iPad. Last night we were talking to Mimi [my mom] on speaker… Ari was staring at the phone, almost conferenced someone onto our call, then muted her before hanging up on her. Twice.