- We filed our taxes for the first time as a married couple — but we filed separately [holla at mo’ money!]. But there’s something about doing my taxes that makes me extremely nervous!
- The other day Ari slept for six hours straight! It’s a Christmas freakin’ miracle, y’all! He only woke up 2 times that night. Usually he wakes up 4-5 times a night. I’m crossing my fingers that this is something that lasts.
- I’m looking for a local charitable organization to get involved with, but easier said than done! I want to volunteer my time to something meaningful. Suggestions?
- My heart is bursting with love for my little guy. He is so snuggly and lovey! I never expected that my heart could grow to be THIS big! I feel like the grinch at the end of the movie when his heart grows and grows!
- I have about 10 blog posts in draft status that I’m too nervous to post. They’re brutally honest. And emotionally raw. I’ve been a blog post writing fool during late hours of the night. And then I reread them in the morning, and I’m too chicken to publish them. But they’re on their way.
- The cleaning lady at work saw my nipples. True story. She walked in [to a locked room!] while I was pumping and full-on saw me in the [nearly] nude. Honestly? I was less mortified that she saw my boobs. More pissed that she used her master key without knocking. Who does that??
- We’re going for our first run with our jogging stroller after work today. The excitement is unbearable!!
Happy Friday, friends! Have a great weekend!