I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I drank boxed wine for the first time ever this past weekend. When Target makes boxed wine look so pretty, it’s hard not to want to try it! And it wasn’t half bad!
- for the last week I’ve been caught up to the current episode of Pretty Little Liars. Yep, that’s right; I watched the entire series in about 3 weeks. Thanks in large part to early morning wake ups!
- Ari doesn’t really have any hair. Sure, I’m a little envious when I see a baby with a head full of it, but I know eventually he’ll have some.
- the main reason I love going to work every day is because I have incredible coworkers. We work hard and we laugh even harder.
- it’s difficult to walk through Target these days. I’m loving all of the bright-colored clothing and cute workout tops. Lululemon look-a-like anyone??
- I bought 25 Gymboree & Baby Gap pieces for $80 at a little local consignment shop, Lil Frog Fashions, this past weekend. All in nearly new condition! How awesome is that!?
- I took a couple days break from blogging. I was exhausted. Ex-HAUSTED! And I think I’m feeling better because of it.
- there’s been a Tales From A Working Mom post I’ve been working on for days, but I’m finding it difficult to write it all down. It’s difficult to find the right words. But it’s coming!