I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- it’s only Wednesday + I feel like I’ve somehow fit a whole weeks worth of work into just 2 days. Longest week ever.
- Ari is totally cramping my style in the mornings by waking up earlier than usual. I don’t mind too much though. He’s such a happy baby in the mornings! It’s kinda nice to get some extra baby snuggles; even if that means I go to work with wet hair.
- I rarely use nail polish remover. I end up picking it off as soon as it starts to chip.
- my obsession with french macarons possibly outweighs my obsession with Pretty Little Liars. Well, maybe I’m equally as obsessed.
- it makes me [not so] secretly happy that Ari has been a bit of a mama’s boy these last few mornings. When I drop him off at the sitter and she reaches out for him, he kind of shies away and nuzzles his face into my chest. He, thankfully, isn’t putting up a fight about going, but it’s just the few extra snuggles that are making my heart melt.
- I spent the better part of a long meeting at work yesterday trying to figure out why the speaker looked familiar. Turns out he looks nearly identical to our Target pharmacist. Def wasn’t him, but I swear it could be his twin!