I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if…
- I now measure Ari’s weekend naps in “this many” episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I wish it was 2 episodes, but it’s usually only 1. Child needs to learn to nap!
- my late night at Ohio Blogging Associations Whole Foods chocolate and wine pairing has me completely exhausted today.
- I cried during the Budweiser clydesdale commercial on Sunday.
- I also cried a little when I realized my local Starbucks was sold out of the Casi Cielo K-cups. Boo.
- this morning I woke up way later than I planned. Like, an hour later. Oops.
- we haven’t been taking nearly as many pictures of Ari since I started back at work. Truthfully, weekdays have been a lot crazier than I ever expected them to be.
- we are loading up our social schedules lately. This weekend we are going to the Home + Garden show at the IX Center and I’m beyond excited. It feels so great to get out and do things!