So What! Wednesday

January 29, 2013 in So What! Wednesday

I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say SO WHAT if… SoWhatButton

• the show New Girl makes me laugh way harder than it should. But I didn’t see last nights episode so no one tell me what happens! I saw a number of “OMG NEW GIRL!” tweets, so it must be a good one.
  • I only made it to 10PM one night last week. That night was Thursday. And on Friday I was a complete waste of space.
  • I now consider 10PM a late night.
  • I’m beyond excited for our adult night out tomorrow at Red + White on Thursday Night. It’s much needed.
  • my to-do list is like a mile long. I just can’t seem to get everything done. Ugh.
  • yesterday I had the song “Defying Gravity” from Wicked stuck in my head. And I might have been annoying my coworkers by singing it all day long.

LWLH January 30, 2013 at 8:27 am

I love New Girl, I haven’t seen last nights episode either…eekk now I’m excited to watch it.

Liz January 30, 2013 at 9:58 am

10 PM used to be late for the hubs and me, but then our kids started staying up later, so we needed to account for time ALONE together. We’re lucky if eyes are closed by 11 most nights. And yes, I’m exhausted!

LB

Amanda January 30, 2013 at 10:11 am

My to-do list is a living nightmare right now…….not a good way to start off the beginning of a new month, which is fast approaching.

Carrin January 30, 2013 at 10:24 am

I love New Girl! My husband won’t let me DVR it since I already have a ton of shows scheduled to record so I like to save up a few weeks and watch them ON DEMAND all at once.

Nicole January 30, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Had to laugh at your “I now consider 10pm to be late”. Last night I caught myself getting ready for bed at 7:57pm. It was definitely a new low…

Suburban Sweetheart February 1, 2013 at 10:12 pm

I haaaaated the first episode of New Girl so much that I refused to watch it for a really long time. I recently started, & it’s gotten so much better, & NOW IT’S HYSTERICAL.