I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say…
SO WHAT if…
- I’m actually happy to be back at work. It makes coming home to that sweet, smiley, face so much more rewarding!
- my obsession with the Real Housewives continues. Chad wishes it didn’t and so does our DVR. But it does.
- I can’t stop thinking about our date night this Friday! I realized that I won’t be able to make it to Ohio Blogging Association’s Karaoke at the Cat on the 18th, so Chad and I decided to go to Noodlecat for a date night this Friday instead. That makes me a happy girl.
- the only ‘date’ Chad and I have been on since Ari was born was to a noon movie on Christmas day. Noon? Noon is not really a date. Even though at the time I called it one.
- the two posts I’ve had scheduled for this week didn’t get published. I’ve been feeling a bit feverish and have not had the energy to just finish them up. Health > blogging.
- our house is a complete disaster. For such a little guy, Ari sure has a lot of stuff.
- I’ll put up with a messy house just so I can spend an extra few minutes each day watching Ari react & respond to his new toys.