I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say…
- there was a day last week where I poured myself a glass of wine before 3PM while Ari was napping. He was freaking the f out all day and I was on the verge of losing my mind. So I had a glass of wine and peppermint ice cream. Don’t judge. Or do. I don’t care.
- I’m beyond excited to give my work Secret Santa gift on Thursday. My Secret Santa doesn’t know what’s coming 😉 Tee hee hee…
- I’ve avoided looking at the forecast for the end of this week. We are supposed to get some snowstorm or something Thursday, which could potentially put a serious damper on our travel plans for Friday.
- I have been stalking down every Starbucks in Northeast Ohio for Christmas Blend K-cups. And I don’t think there are any left anywhere. So I’ve enlisted my mother to stalk down every Starbucks in Kentucky for them. I’m obsessed!
- I started our Netflix subscription again just for the free trial. Soon enough I’ll be back at work and won’t need it. But right now it’s sure helping me make it through these 3am wake up calls.
- there are some early mornings where I want coffee at 3am. I have to at least wait until 4:30, but, dang!, it’s difficult some days!