So What! Wednesday

December 5, 2012 in So What! Wednesday

I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say…

SO WHAT if...

• I’ve been eying up the registration information for Bloggers in Sin City 2013 for days now, knowing full well that paying $599 right after the first of the year is just simply not an option. Ugh. Talk about setting myself up for disappointment! I should have never even looked up the info.
  • the highlight of my week [thus far] was buying the Starbucks 12 Days of Gifting January tumbler + attending the Vitamix Cleveland tweetup. I’m a simple gal. 😉
  • I am in love with this Etsy shop. I’ve yet to purchase anything, but I’m seriously considering the “I’m what happened in Vegas” onesie. If only to make Ari wear it and have people feel uncomfortable with our honesty.
  • coffee has become my only means of surviving the day these last few weeks. I’m definitely struggling with the lack of sleep.
  • my proudest moments the last couple of weeks has been the ability to paint my toenails AND fingernails twice! This seriously feels like a huge accomplishment. However, it takes me days to fold laundry and clean the bathroom. Priorities, people!
  • our pumpkin is still out in the front of our house. I know I should just throw it in the trash bin, but I, again, have priorities… changing my nail polish > throwing away the pumpkin.
  • I’m bummed that I’m too out of shape to do the Santa Hustle in Cedar Point in two weeks. It sounds like so much fun! Perhaps next year 😉

Stacy
Twitter: dixiebelldesign
December 5, 2012 at 8:08 am

hope you and baby ari are doing well! I am NOT looking forward to the lack of sleep when I have a babe someday. The Santa Shuffle looks like SO much fun. I might do that next year too!

Krystyn December 5, 2012 at 8:15 am

Oh now I wish I lived back up in Michigan so I could do the Santa Hustle at Cedar Point – oh how I miss that park!!

I love the onesie…we would have needed the “I’m what happened in Hawaii” version for Ethan. Ha!!

I thought of you when I saw the SBUX tumbler ad come out. I ended up getting the $10 one as a Christmas gift for my husband yesterday…he makes his coffee at home, never stops at SBUX so the January one just wasn’t worth it for him.

Hope you can get a nap in there today!!!

Amanda December 5, 2012 at 8:17 am

I think my husband having a tooth infection and staying up all night is preparing me for motherhood…..

I hope you get some sleep soon, but live off the lifeblood of coffee for now, its the only way I can make it through the week sometimes.

susan
Twitter: suddenlysus
December 5, 2012 at 8:21 am

I have been watching the 12 days of gift for sbux thinking of you 🙂

Tina December 5, 2012 at 9:26 am

Don’t feel too bad, we literally just threw away our pumpkins this week… AND my toenails and fingernails look scary. lol. New follower from SWW!

Sarah December 5, 2012 at 9:34 am

Hi Rachel! New follower from SWW! Sooooo, looks like we have a couple things in common… Starbucks lovers and I’m from Cleveland too!