It’s been really hard keeping track of what day of the week it is since I’m not working these days. To be honest, I’ve been meaning to post a So What Wednesday for a few weeks, but I kept missing Wednesday. I know, I know… only the ‘problems’ of someone who isn’t working! Ha!
Linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew to say…
SO WHAT if…
- I only have 5 outfits in ‘rotation’ right now. Nothing fits quite right and nothing feels comfortable yet. So I will continue to wear the same 5 outfits. Over. And over. And over again. Until my old clothes fit.
- I went a little overboard with the pies this year. My job is to bring Sweet Potato Pie to Thanksgiving tomorrow. But then I tasted a local bakeries Johnny Walker Butterscotch and Pumpkin Pie. Um, our Thanksgiving will not be complete without that tasty goodness. And then I bought a beautiful Apple + Praline pie from another local bakery.
- I have an addiction with supporting our local restaurants and bakeries who use all fresh, organic, and locally sourced ingredients [like both bakeries I bought the pies from]. I think more people should have my addiction! 😉
- I get dressed everyday [in one of the 5 aforementioned outfits] just so that I can run to Starbucks and interact with non-baby civilization for 5 minutes.
- I can sing every commercial that is on TV. This is what happens when you leave the TV on during the day to create noise in an otherwise quiet house.
- we aren’t going to put up a Christmas tree this year. We won’t be home for Christmas. Plus, we have two cats who would love to knock it over. So I won’t even bother.
- I’m not excited about Black Friday. I’m not actually in the market to buy anything AND that means that the shopping area I frequent [like for my daily Starbucks
fixrun] will be crazy busy until January. And then in January it will be too snowy to actually go anywhere. Blah!