I couldn’t be happier to see Wednesday this week.
Even though I’m confident that today will be just as crazy as the last two days.
But regardless, at least it’s not Monday!
And I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Do to say…
SO WHAT if…
- I was in my PJs and on the couch by 6:15 last night.
It was a rough day and if I wasn’t pregnant, it totally would’ve been a “I-need-a-glass-of-wine” type of night.
- yesterday I did nothing but eat while I was at work. And it definitely wasn’t healthy.
I was in a carb + sugar coma for most of the day.
- I had a bit of a panic attack this past weekend when I realized
that the nursery is still a bit of a disaster. Eek.
I’m sure that this is not the last of my anxiety over baby preparedness. But whatev.
- I cried during the last episode of Weeds. Like the last episode of Weeds EVER, people!
I wish that True Blood was ending instead of Weeds, cause it’s that much better than TB.
- I’m not ready for Baby Boy to come yet,
but I’m so looking forward to that time off from work to spend with him.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?