Hello, hump day. So happy to see you!
Time to linkup with Shannon from Life After I Do to say…
SO WHAT if…
- I woke up at 4am yesterday to finish up some household items + multitask by watching Bachelor Pad.
- I had a near-emotional breakdown at work yesterday.
Thanks, Mr. Random Customer I Was Trying To Help,
for screaming F*** in my ear about 30 times.
- I’m totally OK with Baby L waking me up at 4am with his massive hiccups.
I know that this pregnancy won’t last forever, so I’m soaking up little moments like these.
- we have so many good, healthy, organic, locally grown groceries in our house
and the only thing I’m hungry for is carbs (aka – pizza).
I’ve got my whole life for veggies.
I only have 4 weeks left of pizza.
- I’m super excited about this fall weather.
I just wish I could fit into my normal fall clothes.
I’m getting super bored of my maternity clothes.
- I’ve been ready for the weekend since Monday.
I’m super over this work week and would love a minute away.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?